Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting To Know You

When taking on a project of this magnitude, it's best to know the people you're working with intimately. With all three of us living in different states, we take creative measures to get to know each other. Today we did a 'getting to know you' email-each person had to list 25 random things about themselves. This one still makes me laugh. Hard.

20) when I was a kid I though it would be a good idea to take a copperhead snake we had killed and put it in front of my little brothers room he was sleeping in. It wasn't dead. I got spanked.

1 comment:

  1. This is the only one that I have shared with anyone else. I laughed out loud sitting in my office...quickly remembering that I do work with other people and probably they were wondering what in the heck in the world made me burst into hysterics. I'm going to continue to let them think that it was a transcript evaluation gone awry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...